Sunday, December 16, 2007

Jesus is Alive

Yes dear readers, I am a strong believer in the power of the blood which was shed for the sins of me and you on Calvery so long ago. This post is to notify my dear readers that after roughly every other post I'll post a verse from the Holy Bible Just for encouragement 'n' extra blessings for me! 'n' ofcourse You! From the throne of the Almighty Himself!
If only I can share my experiences with you, I believe I can make a believer out of you! I will now insert an excerpt from the bible as to why I'm saying these things. These are the very words of Jesus himself; I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (St.John 14:6)
I know ur thinking I'm sounding a bit boring right now, but if u only know the Power of the blood of Jesus you'd definitely agree with me.
Just so you know, okay? may you all someday be filled with the love of Jesus in ur hearts!
God Bless U all!
Thank U for Your Time,
David F.S.

No comments: