Saturday, December 15, 2007

The best quotes in one Click!:::The Quote Shopp (tm)

Welcome! to:::The Quote Shopp (tm):::friend! If ur reading this then ur already a member in ''My World'' and I think ur life is gona change drastically for the betterment of urself over the next few days!?
Exactly why am I saying that? Coz I know It's about to happen! Ok... to the point, I thought if I can put up a site where people could benefit from sumthing I've done without charging them 'n' givin it a cool name like ''The Quote Shopp (tm)'', wouldn't it be cool as wel as liftin up sum1s spirit?
Well then, here it is, sum of the best quotes in the world picked up from various places just 4 those out there who like to get inspired when they read.
Just remember to share this url with ur friends 'n' relatives, coz ''having the knowledge'' is nothing compared to ''sharing the knowledge'' for it is also the key to self improvement, believe me I'm talking through experience.
Thank you
for Your Time!
Enjoy!
David F.S.

No comments: